CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

why do i feel nervous in front of the public and how do i overcome nervousness?

assalamualaikum.....moshimoshi..
 today i to tell you alls something...
the topic is why do i feel nervous in front of the public
and how i overcome nervousness??????

ok...the 1st
because i never really thought much about a lot of things, and life was just 
easy and went on worry-free.
i always was shy, and wished to be more outgoing,
but it didn't ever really bother me that much.

2nd...
if i get the topic not familiar with me...
it's make me  more nervous
in my mind always think the audience
must ask me the question...
if i cannot answer it how???

3rd...
reason is i don't have experience...
it's make me very nervous..
specially the audiences
i look at me...

how do i overcome nervousness???

1st....
i must practice,practice and practice...
for example practice in front the mirror..
it's can i look my body gesture and how i present my
speech in my audiences...

2nd... 
Ask myself: What is the worst that could happen?
 In many cases i will find that the answer boils down to: not really that much.It’s easy to get too wrapped up in what is about to happen and magnify
What is really the worst that could happen? How will it affect you in the long run?
 the event and possible consequences in my mind until it seems like it’s a matter of life and death. It seldom is.
 Asking a few simple questions can put things into a healthier perspective and calm me down
3rd...

  • Sit in a relaxing position with my legs apart.
  • Put my hands on my stomach. Using my stomach breathe in slowly through my nose. If i are doing it right my stomach will expand and i’ll feel it with my hands.
  • Breathe out slowly through my nose and do it with some force so i feel my stomach pull slightly inwards towards my spine.
  • Breathe in and out 30 times. Take slow and deep breaths.
After i have taken 30 breaths and focused on counting them i should not only feel more relaxed and centred. My body will also be able to continue breathing in this manner without my focusing on it. And that’s it. Continue with my normal day





0 comments: